The Wind Vision Report, released by the US Department of Energy, builds upon the continued the success of the wind industry to date and quantifies a robust wind energy future. Read about the key findings:
- Wind energy is available nationwide.
- Wind supports a strong domestic supply chain.
- Wind is affordable.
- Wind reduces air pollution emissions.
- Wind energy preserves water resources.
- Wind deployment increases community revenues.
Find out more about the Wind Vision Report:
The American Wind Energy Association (AWEA) has published a series of fact sheets using the Wind Vision data to summarize impacts to each state. The fact sheets are available for download and can be freely distributed. Download the fact sheets for Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming.